One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a brief and clearly expressed manner.‘one word succinctly describes the economy's performance: unbalanced’
- ‘Succinctly stated, the purpose of the strategy is to "mobilize and organize our nation to secure the US homeland from terrorist attacks."’
- ‘As the club's manager succinctly put it: 'Either you are offside or not.'’
- ‘The movie is, simply and succinctly, not especially funny.’
- ‘One word rather succinctly describes the economy's performance: unbalanced.’
- ‘Each chapter contains a wealth of practical suggestions, and the principles underlying any approach are explained clearly and succinctly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.