One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a brief and clearly expressed manner.‘one word succinctly describes the economy's performance: unbalanced’
- ‘One word rather succinctly describes the economy's performance: unbalanced.’
- ‘As the club's manager succinctly put it: 'Either you are offside or not.'’
- ‘Succinctly stated, the purpose of the strategy is to "mobilize and organize our nation to secure the US homeland from terrorist attacks."’
- ‘Each chapter contains a wealth of practical suggestions, and the principles underlying any approach are explained clearly and succinctly.’
- ‘The movie is, simply and succinctly, not especially funny.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.