One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that accomplishes a desired aim or result.‘she has successfully completed her mission’‘the plant operated successfully for seventy years’
- ‘In 1960, he successfully managed his brother John F. Kennedy's campaign for the presidency.’
- ‘Over the last decade she has competed successfully at the highest level on the international circuit.’
- ‘He has been treated successfully for non-Hodgkins lymphoma, a rare blood cancer.’
- ‘Employees receive formal credits on successfully completing a course.’
- ‘Many of the distance teaching strategies were used during our class very successfully.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.