One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My plan had been to head right through that subtopian labyrinth to the very edge, the scrubland beside the M57.’
- ‘So now we fit in with the some of the other subtopian troglodytes in the area.’
- ‘I consider that even in the subtopian clutter of modern towns and cities, a stark beauty can sometimes be found.’
- ‘Try telling the subtopian, land-hungry Englishman that his wretched home in Dismal Close off Dreary Avenue is not a castle but a cancerous cell that is destroying what remains of his country.’
- ‘With the steady erosion of its rural hinterland, the Forest will over time become an isolated park in a subtopian south Hampshire sprawl.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.