One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These are 65 ideas to change your life, but don't count on them any more than you can count on the substantiality of the floors you tread.’
- ‘Our actual nature, then, provides no inherent consistency, substantiality or continuity of identity.’
- ‘The Tribunal must consider the materiality and substantiality of the employer's reason.’
- ‘Even in death his body, whose location has been wrongly recorded on the cemetery's list, has only the substantiality she chooses to give him.’
- ‘There is a gap between the premiss of transcendental psychology - the transcendental unity of apperception - and its conclusion - the substantiality of the soul.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.