One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While you were pounding the nail in the wall you remained subsidiarily aware of your surroundings while maintaining focal awareness on your task.’
- ‘We are subsidiarily aware of the marginal elements, with a bearing on that which is focally known.’
- ‘Furthermore, the owner of the land where the unloading has taken place or the holder of the affected public lands is also subsidiarily responsible.’
- ‘Buyer also stated that its set-off claim is based not only on alleged breach of contract by Seller but subsidiarily also on alleged breach of the rules of fair competition.’
- ‘All these requisites present, the employer becomes ipso facto subsidiarily liable upon the employee's conviction and upon proof of the latter's insolvency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.