One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After World War II, regional integration was largely stimulated by the UN Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, which saw regional or subregional integration as a way to resolve the problems of small markets.’
- ‘Moldova also has linked its prospects for joining the European Union to membership in the various regional and subregional organizations that sprang up in Central and Southeastern Europe after the end of the cold war.’
- ‘The U.S. is keen on how regional or subregional groupings combat terrorism.’
- ‘The bank said external risks to the regional and subregional outlook include the continued weakness of the U.S. economy, developments in the technology sector, and uncertain prospects facing the Japanese economy.’
- ‘Events in Africa suggest a trend that regional and subregional organizations are the first to respond to emerging crisis situations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.