One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The foliation is generally parallel or subparallel to the axial plane of the host fold, but it can also converge through the fold core.’
- ‘Irregular leucosome-leucogranite sheets that are parallel or subparallel to the fabric occur throughout the section.’
- ‘In some shale horizons, layers of laminated chert occur along anastomosing foliation planes that are subparallel to bedding.’
- ‘The main-phase foliation is subparallel to the nappe contact of the Gran Paradiso massif with the overlying Zermatt-Saas zone and defines a broad regional dome structure.’
- ‘These data define another linear palaeotemperature profile that is subparallel to the present-day geothermal gradient.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.