One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Irregular leucosome-leucogranite sheets that are parallel or subparallel to the fabric occur throughout the section.’
- ‘These data define another linear palaeotemperature profile that is subparallel to the present-day geothermal gradient.’
- ‘The foliation is generally parallel or subparallel to the axial plane of the host fold, but it can also converge through the fold core.’
- ‘The main-phase foliation is subparallel to the nappe contact of the Gran Paradiso massif with the overlying Zermatt-Saas zone and defines a broad regional dome structure.’
- ‘In some shale horizons, layers of laminated chert occur along anastomosing foliation planes that are subparallel to bedding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.