One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Often we are probably right to suspect that firms function suboptimally even when they make healthy profits.’
- ‘That study included 284 patients, of whom 175 had controlled blood pressure and 109 had suboptimally controlled blood pressure.’
- ‘There were many incidents of near-miss obstetric complications or suboptimally managed obstetric conditions due to lack of well-structured and continuous antenatal care.’
- ‘These kidneys may function suboptimally, which means that higher numbers of transplants must be balanced against the possibility of poorer transplant outcomes.’
- ‘Although it will require major revisions, it is an important step toward reforming a medical care system that is in disarray and serving our citizens suboptimally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.