One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That study included 284 patients, of whom 175 had controlled blood pressure and 109 had suboptimally controlled blood pressure.’
- ‘Although it will require major revisions, it is an important step toward reforming a medical care system that is in disarray and serving our citizens suboptimally.’
- ‘There were many incidents of near-miss obstetric complications or suboptimally managed obstetric conditions due to lack of well-structured and continuous antenatal care.’
- ‘These kidneys may function suboptimally, which means that higher numbers of transplants must be balanced against the possibility of poorer transplant outcomes.’
- ‘Often we are probably right to suspect that firms function suboptimally even when they make healthy profits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.