One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These children exhibited significant problems of scholastic underachievement, without any evidence of mental subnormality, learning difficulty or any behavioural or emotional disorder.’
- ‘The drink does not supervene over his underlying subnormality.’
- ‘They leave you with the impression of deep rural subnormality and Special Needs classes.’
- ‘They rely on an outdated definition of mental subnormality.’
- ‘It was repeated in Egan, although in that case the abnormality of mind was mental impairment or subnormality which, as an ‘arrested or retarded state of mind’, was a permanent condition not related to D's powers of control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.