One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many submitters to the select committee have not read or understood the bills and it shows on their submissions.’
- ‘During the select committee process many submitters sought a longer conversation on the foreshore and seabed issue.’
- ‘All submitters were listened to and questioned by the committee, and due process was followed in our select committee.’
- ‘Now they employ up to three people full time with hundreds of voluntary submitters.’
- ‘Maori submitters told us they had the proof and would table it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.