One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The conclusion that the affective meaning of these subliminally presented stimuli was processed by the participants, stems from two lines of observations.’
- ‘We just don't realize how exactly we're being subliminally influenced.’
- ‘The results led him to consider the possibility that package size subliminally influences how much of a product we use.’
- ‘Based on these data it can be concluded that affective priming for subliminally presented stimuli is a replicable phenomenon.’
- ‘I gradually slowed my voice as I spoke to subliminally cue her breathing to slow down.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.