One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The doctrine that knowledge is merely subjective and that there is no external or objective truth.
- ‘It seems that this absolutization leads to subjectivism.’
- ‘Such preaching collides with the spirit of our times, captured as it is by subjectivism and relativism.’
- ‘For example, moral subjectivism is that species of moral relativism that relativizes moral value to the individual subject.’
- ‘This New Age subjectivism and relativism encourage people to believe that reality is whatever you want it to be.’
- ‘The breakthrough toward subjectivism is indeed compelling but rationalism was not finished yet for all that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.