One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This imprecision and subjectiveness in the ranking meant that intellectual development could occur on many fronts, which means that hillside wandering could occur with considerable latitude.’
- ‘Therefore the information obtained depends on the subjectiveness of the probability values, which is not very desirable.’
- ‘The subjectiveness of the thinking, as of the satisfaction, is obviously deliberate.’
- ‘Hamsun has often been described as the father of the modern school of literature in every respect - ‘his subjectiveness, his fragmentariness, his use of flashback, his lyricism.’’
- ‘They spend a lot of time trying to correlate it to real-world safety; but we are a little concerned with the subjectiveness of that evaluation procedure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.