One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The subjectiveness of the thinking, as of the satisfaction, is obviously deliberate.’
- ‘They spend a lot of time trying to correlate it to real-world safety; but we are a little concerned with the subjectiveness of that evaluation procedure.’
- ‘This imprecision and subjectiveness in the ranking meant that intellectual development could occur on many fronts, which means that hillside wandering could occur with considerable latitude.’
- ‘Hamsun has often been described as the father of the modern school of literature in every respect - ‘his subjectiveness, his fragmentariness, his use of flashback, his lyricism.’’
- ‘Therefore the information obtained depends on the subjectiveness of the probability values, which is not very desirable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.