One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Comments on subeditorial matters are welcome and should be written on the manuscript, preferably in pencil.’
- ‘In related news, the Financial Times is inviting several of its subeditorial staff it had laid off back to work.’
- ‘I wonder if the author actually wrote the passage in question; I have known her articles to be corrupted by subeditorial interpolation.’
- ‘The subject introduces students to copy-tasting, subeditorial and print production aspects of daily newspaper journalism.’
- ‘Unlike many exercises in subeditorial interpretation, the title exactly reflects the argument of the piece.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.