One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A directory below another directory in a hierarchy.
- ‘While autohandlers normally influence only their own directories, dhandlers affect all subdirectories.’
- ‘The theory is that each module would have a directory containing source code and under it would be subdirectories for architecture-specific items (compiled object files, libraries and executables).’
- ‘In this directory we will make five subdirectories named incoming, outgoing, etc, bin and quarantine.’
- ‘For example, a given directory may have subdirectories but no files, or you may have just processed the last subdirectory of a last subdirectory, and so on.’
- ‘You can see the overall usage in the center of the circle, then various directories and subdirectories branching out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.