One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The guy has aged so incredibly well, with the suaveness of his youth and the wisdom of age rolled into the greatest screen presence of our day.’
- ‘His pride, suaveness, sarcasm and playfulness would all dissipate, leaving him completely exposed and vulnerable.’
- ‘He could hear the smoothness of the singer's voice, the suaveness of the pianist playing.’
- ‘I'll amaze her with my charm and suaveness in the pool and she'll have no choice but to fall madly in love with me.’
- ‘Yet the ex-slave's voice, with its lack of contractions, lucid philosophical tone, and fluidly repetitive cadences, suggests self-assurance, rationality, even suaveness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.