One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lambert's chalk pastel illustrations with friendly rounded stylisations, and deep, tonally harmonious colours, share the suggestiveness and gentleness of Almond's text.’
- ‘Wilson tends to over-employ directing and storytelling tricks, any one of which would normally overpower this low budget movie with their noticeable artistic stylization.’
- ‘In his distinctive art, epitomised by this modest work on the cusp of maturity, Colquhoun combined the stylisation of his Celtic roots with the influence of modernism, particularly that of France.’
- ‘Moderate stylization and antirealism that falls short of true expressionism is sometimes enough to soothe congruous crudity into an effectively intensified sensibility, if the idiom is correct.’
- ‘Substance has been replaced by ego, appropriation, parody and clichéd stylization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.