One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounmass nounWest Indian
Foolish or nonsensical talk or behaviour.‘girl, what stupidness are you talking?’
- ‘You had to quickly say sorry or it was likely to explode into some sort of stupidness as if you did it on purpose.’
- ‘Children today doing too much stupidness, he argued.’
- ‘Try saving the ‘no balls’ bowling before saying such stupidness.’
- ‘Mayers said, ‘I am not advocating a return to exchange controls but surely we have to stop lending money for stupidness like the importation of fireworks.’’
- ‘The ratings are just a bunch of stupidness and don't really indicate how good any team is!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.