One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The impression of stubbiness will quickly morph into an appreciation for this solid-feeling notebook.’
- ‘Ella was used to Lena's stubbiness, the way she seemed to bump up unsuccessfully against adulthood.’
- ‘Leg length is in proportion to the rest of the body, avoiding both stubbiness or legginess.’
- ‘The long-shank variation offsets the more traditional stubbiness of most pot shapes.’
- ‘Ward, flying by his side, looked like a graceful raven in the wind had it not been for the stubbiness of his wings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.