One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The inkblots are purportedly ambiguous, structureless entities which are to be given a clear structure by the interpreter.’
- ‘By contrast, the large, structureless, fossil-rich sandstones were formed by debris flows from huge, nonmigrating dunes.’
- ‘A significant simplification is obtained if the water molecules are replaced by a structureless dielectric continuum.’
- ‘There is fleeting footage of everyone from Nick Cave to New Order, but one critic dismissed it as a structureless muddle.’
- ‘These discontinuous beds are plane-bedded, structureless to finely laminated, and in some cases have small-scale cross bedding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.