One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘It's really not a visual work; but it did make rich material for budding structuralist film-makers and post-structuralist theorists.’
- ‘In fact, from a structuralist point of view, our taken-for-granted shared community is built from the articulation of these conflicts.’
- ‘‘He was a poet rather than a rigid structuralist like the pure modernists,’ Bell said.’
- ‘As one of theater's finest structuralists, Cooney writes plays that are a maze of interrelated elements.’
- ‘Said remarked that structuralists stood at ‘the beginning of a new era’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.