One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The case itself is very simple, comprising two pieces of hard plastic with a strokeable, soft feel.’
- ‘But best of all, the Maine Coon Cat is decidedly strokeable, like liquid silk to the touch.’
- ‘This book has one of those highly strokeable covers, my favorite kind.’
- ‘It multiplies the returns if you take a cute and strokeable little animal with you, such as a furry puppy or rabbit.’
- ‘It's all about the cute factor: the cats in Catz are eminently strokeable, with bags of personality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.