One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A novelty greetings message delivered by a person who accompanies it with a striptease act.
- ‘We provide sexy, attractive and professional strippergrams and kissograms in and around the Essex area.’
- ‘A woman delivers a large package to reception for Michael and Michael gets excited thinking it's a strippergram.’
- ‘I imagine you could draw quite a large audience with the strippergrams you have so thoughtfully inserted into the piece.’
- ‘Of course, she was still doing strippergrams the last time the National Party had a mini-Budget before Christmas.’
- ‘The giant feathers and strippergram cops, while not as I had expected, were evident but leant a certain amount of scissor-sister appeal to the show.’
- ‘A strippergram can be arranged to attend any package as it can be held in the hotel or with a meal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.