One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the face of conditions of financial stringency, much of value has been achieved in that short period.’
- ‘These are the unavoidable consequences of a bursting Bubble, not monetary stringency.’
- ‘The Russian school is famous, notorious even, for its stringency and rigidity.’
- ‘In particular, the author considers the sensitivity requirement to be lacking in stringency.’
- ‘When I was young I tended toward Scriptural stringency, but studying Wesleyan theology loosened me up a great deal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.