One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A colonic patch was mobilized and placed into the strictured area.’
- ‘The high frequency of rectal bleeding may be because of mucosal trauma caused by scybalous stool traversing the strictured segment.’
- ‘These writers indicate a world where mature-age students are keenly looking for new learning and new social interactions after having participated in strictured career lives.’
- ‘This innovative and elegant procedure involved the ingenious refashioning of the stomach to replace the strictured oesophagus, and also to recreate the cardiac sphincter so as to maintain its function and continence.’
- ‘In these 23 patients, the main pancreatic duct was considered to be strictured or obliterated to various degrees due to the ampullary carcinoma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.