One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the seventeenth century, herb strewers were employed by the English Royal Family to scatter sage and lavender to cover the stench of urban life.’
- ‘I am certain she makes time to be a regular strewer of wildflowers.’
- ‘Can someone turn this into a beautiful park or enclosed forested area, and stop the disorderly rubbish strewers?’
- ‘Further research has identified the flower strewer as a Newry man.’
- ‘This combination of products and grass seeding was brought out by means of rotary strewer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.