One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am certain she makes time to be a regular strewer of wildflowers.’
- ‘Can someone turn this into a beautiful park or enclosed forested area, and stop the disorderly rubbish strewers?’
- ‘In the seventeenth century, herb strewers were employed by the English Royal Family to scatter sage and lavender to cover the stench of urban life.’
- ‘This combination of products and grass seeding was brought out by means of rotary strewer.’
- ‘Further research has identified the flower strewer as a Newry man.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.