One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Synthetic elastic fibres and modern machine knitting have latterly permitted stretchable skin-tight garments that mould to the body without tailoring, fastening, or belting.’
- ‘They are fleece-fronted with a wind-breaking layer across the chest, but stretchable, sweat-wicking fabric across the back and shoulders.’
- ‘The fabric is stretchable for comfort, lightweight and fast drying.’
- ‘It's basically a tube made out of some stretchable material and is worn on the torso.’
- ‘It is flexible, waterproof, windproof, and stretchable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.