One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A limousine that has an extended seating area.
- ‘Kate was in the back of a stretch limo and she was being driven to the championship game.’
- ‘It was just me and the note, alone in the back seat of a stretch limo.’
- ‘Two people in a white stretch limo stuck in traffic may seem like an extravagance.’
- ‘Just seconds after she had said that, a white stretch limo pulled into the bus depot.’
- ‘When it was her birthday last June we hired a stretch limo and all dressed as cheerleaders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.