One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Call centers are, by definition, stressfully noisy and glary.’
- ‘He ran a hand stressfully through his dark blonde hair and then said in a calmer but quivering voice, ‘All right, look.’’
- ‘Questions flowed effortlessly but stressfully across his mind.’
- ‘Many potential workers are currently denied any waged work at all, while other workers are putting in stressfully long hours.’
- ‘Alexis ran her fingers through her hair stressfully, ‘Tony, come on, let's just get out of here.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.