One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Questions flowed effortlessly but stressfully across his mind.’
- ‘Call centers are, by definition, stressfully noisy and glary.’
- ‘Alexis ran her fingers through her hair stressfully, ‘Tony, come on, let's just get out of here.’’
- ‘He ran a hand stressfully through his dark blonde hair and then said in a calmer but quivering voice, ‘All right, look.’’
- ‘Many potential workers are currently denied any waged work at all, while other workers are putting in stressfully long hours.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.