One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Questions flowed effortlessly but stressfully across his mind.’
- ‘Alexis ran her fingers through her hair stressfully, ‘Tony, come on, let's just get out of here.’’
- ‘Many potential workers are currently denied any waged work at all, while other workers are putting in stressfully long hours.’
- ‘Call centers are, by definition, stressfully noisy and glary.’
- ‘He ran a hand stressfully through his dark blonde hair and then said in a calmer but quivering voice, ‘All right, look.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.