One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not causing or feeling any stress.‘I taught in a happy and stress-free environment’
- ‘She remembers her time at school as happy and relatively stress-free.’
- ‘The airline is trying to provide a stress-free experience for those flying first or business class through London's Heathrow Airport.’
- ‘Trying to stay as stress-free as possible isn't easy because so many clients want to complete their legal work by year's end.’
- ‘Just as important as trying to make your home a stress-free zone is teaching your children problem-solving skills.’
- ‘Picking out cool toys might seem stress-free, but the selection process is tedious.’
- ‘Seeing an opportunity to start a new, stress-free life, her husband whisks the family off to the rural setting of Stepford, Connecticut.’
- ‘Our wedding day was so stress-free that we had to remind ourselves at noon, as we snoozed by the sea, that yes, we were getting married that day at 4pm.’
- ‘A supportive, stress-free environment allows students to learn more effectively on many levels.’
- ‘I was able to enjoy a nearly stress-free and very stimulating three months in Italy.’
- ‘Most people speak perfect English, making the city a relatively stress-free destination for the first-time visitor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.