One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was a piece, however, that pleased with its structural integrity and the straightforwardness of telling gestures and movements for young but well-trained dancers.’
- ‘Sincerity, seriousness, straightforwardness; all these things have their place.’
- ‘We have dealt with him in good faith throughout this process, and in return have been met with openness, integrity, honesty, and straightforwardness.’
- ‘First off, we liked her as a person for her courage, her sincerity and her straightforwardness.’
- ‘Meghan was the definition of straightforwardness and honesty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.