One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Thinking clearly and logically.‘straight-thinking people who do not hesitate in saying no’
reasoning, thinking, rational, objective, analytical, cerebral, insightfulView synonyms
- ‘The portrayal of him as a straightforward, straight-talking, straight-thinking practitioner of football seems wide of the mark.’
- ‘Their stance as the proud voices of straight-thinking liberal minds is laughably simplistic.’
- ‘My live-in girlfriend of three years is a "straight-thinking" semi-conservative skeptic-type.’
- ‘I, like most straight-thinking people, never thought we were in a mess.’
- ‘I do not think that most fair-minded, straight-thinking New Zealanders would like that.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.