One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fines, a world-class culture straddler, smiles patiently and gives me just what I need, a decision.’
- ‘People who live together and then want a big traditional wedding are very conspicuous fence straddlers.’
- ‘At least the Democrats have a candidate smart enough to avoid playing into the public's just-forming impression of him as a straddler and positioner.’
- ‘She holds the position of a cultural straddler and the conflict between her identities finds its debate within her one-act plays.’
- ‘They are rallying the faithful and reaching out to the fence straddlers in the final push for your vote.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.