One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At least the Democrats have a candidate smart enough to avoid playing into the public's just-forming impression of him as a straddler and positioner.’
- ‘They are rallying the faithful and reaching out to the fence straddlers in the final push for your vote.’
- ‘She holds the position of a cultural straddler and the conflict between her identities finds its debate within her one-act plays.’
- ‘Fines, a world-class culture straddler, smiles patiently and gives me just what I need, a decision.’
- ‘People who live together and then want a big traditional wedding are very conspicuous fence straddlers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.