A European plant related to the cranesbill, with small pink flowers and fruits that have long twisted beaks.
- ‘Plants in the Pelargoium genus may be known as storksbills in some regions.’
- ‘In hedgerows and in field verges are forget-me-nots, storksbills and clovers.’
- ‘The cranesbills and storksbills have pink, red, mauve or blue five-petalled flowers.’
- ‘Take a closer look and see the storksbills and sea campions also in flower amongst the pinks.’
- ‘It is common in gardens usually near coastal areas and feeds on plants in the Geranium family such as cranesbills and storksbills.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.