One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At that time, temperatures are still relatively mild and there is a rich supply of storable food, such as seeds and nuts.’
- ‘Dried plasma was indefinitely storable and far more portable than blood.’
- ‘They also invented propellant combinations that were robust and storable.’
- ‘Because gray squirrels are highly sensitive to the perishability of acorns it was critical to design artificial seeds that were recognized by the animals as potentially storable items.’
- ‘By turning grain into spirits, the grain would not be wasted; instead, it was transformed into a storable product that could be transported.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.