Relating to a stoma or stomata.
- ‘The abaxial and adaxial stomatal densities were determined from the equation.’
- ‘These findings support the view that abaxial and adaxial stomatal development may also be under independent control.’
- ‘Stomatal rows were measured as the number of stomatal rows in both stomatal bands.’
- ‘As stomatal guard cells contain chloroplasts they would be expected to contain the apparatus necessary to make ABA.’
- ‘Uptake increased with humidity, stomatal aperture and stomatal density.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.