One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thymus loscosii is a perennial woody plant, 9-10 cm tall, with abundant stoloniferous branches.’
- ‘Hieracium pilosella L. is a widespread stoloniferous perennial that produces distinct rosettes on a slender rootstock.’
- ‘Other studies have noted changes in resource allocation with reference to the availability of supports as well as rates of development, leaves, stoloniferous axes and other climbing aids.’
- ‘B. erecta is a stoloniferous species, consisting of a rosette of petiolated dissected leaves.’
- ‘The species is sometimes stoloniferous, with a rosette of basal leaves and a variable number of fertile stems bearing dichasium-type inflorescences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.