One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thymus loscosii is a perennial woody plant, 9-10 cm tall, with abundant stoloniferous branches.’
- ‘Hieracium pilosella L. is a widespread stoloniferous perennial that produces distinct rosettes on a slender rootstock.’
- ‘B. erecta is a stoloniferous species, consisting of a rosette of petiolated dissected leaves.’
- ‘The species is sometimes stoloniferous, with a rosette of basal leaves and a variable number of fertile stems bearing dichasium-type inflorescences.’
- ‘Other studies have noted changes in resource allocation with reference to the availability of supports as well as rates of development, leaves, stoloniferous axes and other climbing aids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.