One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This reaction is catalysed by the enzyme MPT synthase, a heterotetrameric complex of two small and two large subunits, that stoichiometrically converts precursor Z into MPT.’
- ‘At low TrpH concentration and high oxygen concentration, the reaction of singlet oxygen with TrpH stoichiometrically produces N-formylkynurenine as a single photoproduct.’
- ‘Pchlide was predominantly under the nonphotoactive state during the first 4 days; and the fast accumulation phase, both types of Pchl accumulated almost stoichiometrically (Fig. lB).’
- ‘Polymyxin B was used as a control agent because it is well known that polymyxins have direct antimicrobial activity and bind stoichiometrically to the lipid A moiety of bacterial LPS.’
- ‘After genome duplication, the retained paralogs may diverge concertedly in sequence and pattern of expression, producing new paralogous network modules unable to interfere stoichiometrically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.