One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have seen more than one guy bash his teeth out holding the stockless gun up near their face while shooting.’
- ‘In 1866 the ball-and-socket type of stockless anchor first appeared in England.’
- ‘This applies in stock-based rotations, and is of course the basis for stockless rotations.’
- ‘Diversifying the rotation and growing fall-seeded and green manure crops are techniques commonly used to break pest cycles and improve soils in stockless organic systems.’
- ‘Hospitals also need to see whether the savings from going stockless are greater than the extra charges.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.