One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Analysts and industry insiders accept that consolidation in stockbroking is inevitable as the Irish stock market loses more and more of its companies.’
- ‘If you are working in stockbroking, be very afraid if anyone comes checking your database for your private thoughts on stocks you recommended.’
- ‘Unlike London, where lay-offs at stockbroking firms often make headlines, Dublin firms usually prefer to reassign staff to other duties or quietly lay them off.’
- ‘It is less powerful in that sense than the wholesale banking business, which includes treasury, corporate banking, stockbroking and corporate finance.’
- ‘If successful, AIB would most likely integrate NCB with its own stockbroking division, Goodbody Stockbrokers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.