One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you are working in stockbroking, be very afraid if anyone comes checking your database for your private thoughts on stocks you recommended.’
- ‘Analysts and industry insiders accept that consolidation in stockbroking is inevitable as the Irish stock market loses more and more of its companies.’
- ‘If successful, AIB would most likely integrate NCB with its own stockbroking division, Goodbody Stockbrokers.’
- ‘It is less powerful in that sense than the wholesale banking business, which includes treasury, corporate banking, stockbroking and corporate finance.’
- ‘Unlike London, where lay-offs at stockbroking firms often make headlines, Dublin firms usually prefer to reassign staff to other duties or quietly lay them off.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.