One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think mergers with other smaller banks or with bigger banks would be a better option,’ an analyst from a local stockbrokerage said.’
- ‘The first principle of ratification in stockbrokerage transactions is that a customer who wishes to take advantage of his broker's wrongful act must repudiate that act.’
- ‘He revealed several weeks ago that he had received approaches from more than one party that may or may not lead to an offer for the inter-dealer stockbrokerage.’
- ‘But in recent years, as stockbrokerages have become part of financial supermarkets that also owned investment banks, analyst bonuses were linked to the profits of the whole group.’
- ‘Netherworld guitarist by night, by day he wears a three piece suit and works at a stockbrokerage firm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.