One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think mergers with other smaller banks or with bigger banks would be a better option,’ an analyst from a local stockbrokerage said.’
- ‘But in recent years, as stockbrokerages have become part of financial supermarkets that also owned investment banks, analyst bonuses were linked to the profits of the whole group.’
- ‘He revealed several weeks ago that he had received approaches from more than one party that may or may not lead to an offer for the inter-dealer stockbrokerage.’
- ‘Netherworld guitarist by night, by day he wears a three piece suit and works at a stockbrokerage firm.’
- ‘The first principle of ratification in stockbrokerage transactions is that a customer who wishes to take advantage of his broker's wrongful act must repudiate that act.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.