One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The skill of stitchery is developed as the kids sew the likes of the ‘Wily Wire Walker’ and the ‘Amazing Aerialist.’’
- ‘Don't you like hearing compliments on your stitchery?’
- ‘The works consisted of supports ornamented or transformed by process - through tying, binding, unraveling and sewing, as well as stitchery and photographic representation.’
- ‘The mental state and discipline needed to produce the laborious, meticulous, painstaking stitchery required for the making of watertight kamiks are not evident in Irene's work.’
- ‘When Americans collect these panels of stitchery, they quite commonly make them into colorful cushions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.