One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, the Fed pursued its own stimulative policy, pushing interest rates to the lowest level in a generation.’
- ‘This is the time for investment, especially in programs for low-income Manitobans who would be most negatively affected by the slowdown and who are most likely to engage in stimulative spending rather than saving, it said.’
- ‘In the current climate we have low interest rates and budgets that have been broadly stimulative.’
- ‘Consumer spending has held up remarkably well for more than two years - aided by extremely low interest rates and stimulative fiscal policy.’
- ‘The Fed's 2001-02 interest rate cuts are having some stimulative effect, as is the huge swing in the federal budget from surplus to deficit.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.