One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, the Fed pursued its own stimulative policy, pushing interest rates to the lowest level in a generation.’
- ‘In the current climate we have low interest rates and budgets that have been broadly stimulative.’
- ‘This is the time for investment, especially in programs for low-income Manitobans who would be most negatively affected by the slowdown and who are most likely to engage in stimulative spending rather than saving, it said.’
- ‘The Fed's 2001-02 interest rate cuts are having some stimulative effect, as is the huge swing in the federal budget from surplus to deficit.’
- ‘Consumer spending has held up remarkably well for more than two years - aided by extremely low interest rates and stimulative fiscal policy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.