One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The possessed Curtis monotone mantras are thankfully still present but they're stimulatingly recontextualised by fitting primitive synth drums and repetitive square basslines.’
- ‘While this week's socially lubricating Libran influences astro-energise your community interaction and put you in an enjoyably outgoing and stimulatingly loquacious mood, still there's some niggling undercurrents.’
- ‘This year's offering is a well-rounded, stimulatingly eclectic mix which gives a real flavour not only of artistic practice in contemporary Scotland, but also of how that relates to international developments.’
- ‘That convention, stimulatingly entitled ‘The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961,’ prohibits coca cultivation, putting it currently at odds with Bolivia's national policy allowing a certain level of production.’
- ‘Wouldn't their inspiration be as stimulatingly poignant (although inevitably diverse) upon the earthly plane, if not the Celestial Terminus?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.