One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most mental illness is entirely treatable and the person experiencing this illness needs assistance not rejection and stigmatisation.’
- ‘The stigmatization of AIDS victims is perhaps the most formidable obstacle in the fight against AIDS in Indonesia - and the world, for that matter.’
- ‘You're beginning to see the stigmatization of any alternative proposals on the pretext of confronting terrorism.’
- ‘Neither, of course, does it reflect the incalculable emotional losses Japanese Americans suffered through stigmatization and incarceration.’
- ‘But the challenge ahead lies in making the decree operable, so that it complements other regulations and is adopted by the regions, thus assisting in eliminating victim stigmatization and discrimination in the workplace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.