One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You're beginning to see the stigmatization of any alternative proposals on the pretext of confronting terrorism.’
- ‘Most mental illness is entirely treatable and the person experiencing this illness needs assistance not rejection and stigmatisation.’
- ‘But the challenge ahead lies in making the decree operable, so that it complements other regulations and is adopted by the regions, thus assisting in eliminating victim stigmatization and discrimination in the workplace.’
- ‘Neither, of course, does it reflect the incalculable emotional losses Japanese Americans suffered through stigmatization and incarceration.’
- ‘The stigmatization of AIDS victims is perhaps the most formidable obstacle in the fight against AIDS in Indonesia - and the world, for that matter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.