One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Transparent adhesive tape.
- ‘Then place another piece of sticky tape on top of the first again with the sticky side down and with a tab as a handle.’
- ‘The design fault here was the sticky tape went over their lips so they couldn't speak!’
- ‘They are sculptures made only of sticky tape.’
- ‘One technique that's super easy and effective is to use sticky tape.’
- ‘We intend to test two or three brands of double-sided sticky tape and report the results later.’
- ‘Use sticky tape to pick up the remaining powder, and put the tape in the sealed container.’
- ‘When conventional sticky tape is pulled off of a surface, cracks spread through the adhesive away from the point where the tape is being detached.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.