One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Transparent adhesive tape.
- ‘We intend to test two or three brands of double-sided sticky tape and report the results later.’
- ‘Then place another piece of sticky tape on top of the first again with the sticky side down and with a tab as a handle.’
- ‘The design fault here was the sticky tape went over their lips so they couldn't speak!’
- ‘Use sticky tape to pick up the remaining powder, and put the tape in the sealed container.’
- ‘When conventional sticky tape is pulled off of a surface, cracks spread through the adhesive away from the point where the tape is being detached.’
- ‘They are sculptures made only of sticky tape.’
- ‘One technique that's super easy and effective is to use sticky tape.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.