One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for stereoselective
- ‘In order for both cross-bridges to make identical, stereospecific contacts with actin, a much larger amount of angular distortion would be required than has previously been observed in actin cross-bridges.’
- ‘Third, the reactions are ordinarily very stereospecific.’
- ‘This observation seems inconsistent with the hypothesis that myosin heads bind to actin in a stereospecific conformation in low ionic strength relaxing conditions.’
- ‘This behavior is consistent with the idea that a small amount of rigorlike, stereospecific actomyosin complexes are formed as a result of normal contractile activity.’
- ‘Enzymes have been widely praised for their specificity and efficiency in stereospecific catalysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.