One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The introduction of multi-channel audio recording, stereophony to be specific, resulted in the capturing of sound stage and room ambience that could never be replicated in a monaural system of any quality.’
- ‘This also motivates the belonging of conventional stereophony to the broader simulation of the perception approach.’
- ‘Time-of-arrival stereophony works as a result of the time of arrival at each microphone.’
- ‘What we learned from this was that we needed to take more than a little care in handling stereophony.’
- ‘When microphones are separated by an angle, it is called intensity stereophony.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.