One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The introduction of multi-channel audio recording, stereophony to be specific, resulted in the capturing of sound stage and room ambience that could never be replicated in a monaural system of any quality.’
- ‘When microphones are separated by an angle, it is called intensity stereophony.’
- ‘Time-of-arrival stereophony works as a result of the time of arrival at each microphone.’
- ‘What we learned from this was that we needed to take more than a little care in handling stereophony.’
- ‘This also motivates the belonging of conventional stereophony to the broader simulation of the perception approach.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.