One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The position of the face and the generation of the rhombohedron is depicted stereographically in Figure 8.’
- ‘Project a sphere S stereographically from its north pole N onto its equatorial plane.’
- ‘Precise navigation of the images is done manually by fitting the polar stereographically projected images to a land/sea mask.’
- ‘These events are mapped by back-projection onto the 2-sphere to produce a convolution integral that is subsequently stereographically projected onto a 2-plane to produce a second convolution integral which is deconvolved by the Fourier method to produce an image that is then projected onto the 2-sphere.’
- ‘We are now going to map, or stereographically project, the circle onto the x axis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.