One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A stereographic image, for example, resembles an image viewed through a fish-eye lens, and is the same kind of projection as that used to render the Earth's sphere flat for atlases.’
- ‘The system is equipped with transmitters and LCD shutter glasses which permit stereographic 3 - D viewing of high-resolution images.’
- ‘This is represented by means of two synthetic stereographic projections in Figure 6.’
- ‘Poles to the shear fabrics and slickenline data, when plotted on stereographic projections, indicate vergence to the SW with some scatter mainly to the south.’
- ‘O'Sullivan's stereographic image from 1871 of a melon cactus bears signs of his imbrication of photography and the practice of specimen collection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.